Veterinary Referral Services
At Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida, we only accept appointments after a referral from your office.
We will not perform routine or preventative care on any case. Our ultimate goal is to help your patient return to your facility for their continued veterinary care. We welcome your referrals and welcome the opportunity to discuss our referral processes with you.
Please consider referring your patient to us or call us for a phone consult, if:
- Your patient requires a sophisticated diagnostic or therapeutic procedure that is offered by our referral hospital
- Your patient requires 24-hour monitoring
- To obtain assistance in understanding a laboratory or radiographic abnormality
- To obtain assistance with making a diagnosis or to confirm a diagnosis you have made
- Your patient's disease is uncommon or rare
- A neutral second opinion on your patient's condition is sought
- The outcomes of the current treatments are not as expected